Contracts Manager - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 32ebda
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warrington - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. We are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with a rich 124-year heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients.
As a result of our success we are seeking an enthusiasticContracts Managerto work from our Warrington operational office covering Greater Manchester, Stoke on Trent and surrounding areas.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Discounted Healthcare Scheme
- 23 days holidays & BH
Summary – Contracts Manager
The role of the Contracts Manager is to ensure the smooth operation of a number of designated contracts / sites from implementation to completion and handover.
With responsibility for the control and management of a number of Site Managers, the role holder will ensure contracts are completed to programme, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the client or the general public.
The successful candidate will be client facing and preferably have experience in Public Sector/Education Refurbishment/Refit and Planned works in a live clean environment. Estimating experience would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities – Contracts Manager
- Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme
- Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client
- Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub contractors) as determined by individual contracts
- Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts
- Control individual contract progress towards completion
- Control individual contract budgets
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time
- Identify Social Value and Customer Service requirements for each contract and manage, deliver and report against these commitments.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and sector
- Holds the relevant qualifications
- Must hold a current SMSTS or associated NVQ
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.