Senior Automation Tester
City of London
£40000 - £65000 per annum
We are seeking a Senior Automation Tester to be based in London working out of new modern offices walking distance from London Bridge station. Our client is a leading international Fintech who has a passion for driving technology within their business.
• You will be working in a dedicated product team providing quality, test and automation expertise support for the project working closely with developers in an agile team, taking a partially automated test environment to the next level, implementing a more structured automated process.
• Provide estimates and updates to the QA and Development Managers to allow accurate project scheduling.
• Working with the team to provide and maintain an effective Continuous Integration pipeline.
• Providing technical leadership and mentoring for other members of QA and product teams.
• Contributing to defining test and development processes, and standards for the company.
Experience / Skills:
• Automated Testing
• System Testing
• IBM MQ
• TFS API
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Team City, Octopus)
• Apache Maven
• SCRUM Framework
• Agile Methodology
• C Programming
• Web Development
• Augmented Reality
• Java Programming
• Java Message Service
•£40,000 - £65,000 Basic Salary
• Generous Annual Bonus
• Stakeholder pension (up to 10% company contribution if 5% employee contribution)
• Free lunch & subsidised breakfast
• Private health
• Excellent benefits package.
Posted 39 days ago