OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a successful office furniture, equipment and accessories company based in Lowestoft. My client is for looking for a confident Graphic to join their growing team.
This company is a growing B2B and B2C company who take great pride in providing bespoke equipment and furniture and high quality informative and attractive product animation, design and promotion alongside that. The company has grown to 30 staff in the years they have been running and expanding the marketing and design team to meet the growing needs of their clients and expand their reach and network.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the development, design and production of a wide range of promotional tools and marketing material. You will work alongside the web designer and animator to produce graphic materials, maintain the website and support the marketing and sales strategies.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Graphic design, development and production of digital and printed material
- Edit and create documents, imagery and data.
- Production of catalogues, and brochures.
- Produce bespoke marketing material and initiatives.
- Working alongside the relevant specialists to deliver projects.
- Supporting marketing tasks and strategies.
- At least 2 years experience in Graphic design.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Designing and producing printed and digital marketing material.
- Producing working in line with brand and developing existing brand.
- Produce quality and consistent design with deadlines and budgets.
- Interpret briefs and communicate design concepts with colleagues.
- Confident with some Web Design.
- Commercial experience within similar industry.
- Experience creating artwork for exhibitions and physical promotional materials.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continual training specific to your career goals.
- Pension scheme.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Finish early on Fridays!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 29 days ago