Complex Care Worker
North Somerset, Somerset
£9.10 - £14.50 per hour
Prestige Nursing + Care Are Recruiting
This is for a specific 24 hr package in the area with regular day and night shifts available!
Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 30 branches nationwide and are currently seeking experienced Community Complex Care Workers to join our highly professional team.
Role: Complex Care Worker
Location: Bleadon, North Somerset
Salary: £9.10 £14.50 per hour
- Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate (paid at 12.07% and you choose when you claim it)
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive training and development.
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Continued professional development.
- Refund of DBS after 150 hours of work.
- Access to Your Prestige benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and so much more, BIG savings for you and your family!
- Employee assistance programme (which offer fully confidential support 24/7, 365 days a year).
- Refer a friend £125 after your friend completes 100 hours of work.
- Member of the month
- Member of the year.
- Service Loyalty
As a complex care worker you would be introduced to a range of clients with different needs. You would be assisting individuals to gain independence and support them in their daily lives. You would be in the clients own home providing assistance such as personal care, meal preparation, daily outings and companionship visits. Our clients have complex needs including challenging behaviour, ABIs and epilepsy.
Our main focus is to ensure a fantastic customer experience to all of our clients.
This is for a specific 24 hr package in the area with day and night shifts regular shifts are available!
Qualifications and attributes:
- 6 months full time experience in a health care setting, complex care experience highly desirable. (UK only)
- A dedication to empowering clients and delivering fantastic customer experience.
- A passion for clients dignity and care.
- Perform under high pressure situations, hardworking, loyal and honest.
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Why join us?
- A dedicated locally based office team to source work for you that you choose.
- Work that is flexible around your lifestyle and commitments.
- High standard training and ongoing commitments to your personal development.
- Weekly pay to suit you.
If this sounds like you apply today and start your new journey with Prestige Nursing and Care.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references)*
Contact our Recruitment Team: ######### /#########
Posted 36 days ago