Registered Nurse - Learning Disabilities
South Yorkshire, England
£29,952 - 34,944 per year + Excellent training and development
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Mental Health / Brain Injury
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) Either Full or Part Time. Located in Rotherham , this is a Specialist Care and Rehabilitation Service for adults with Learning Disabilities . Service users are cared for in one of 6 rooms in the main setting with a separate 2 bed option for Residents who could benefit from more independence The salary on offer is up to £ --per hour. We can offer both full and part time roles subject to preference
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with Brain Injuries, Mental Health Issues and Physical Health Needs
- Salary: £ per hour ( £36036 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts
Further Details The service is ideally situated in Birmingham and is within easy reach of public transport links, local shops and amenities. The service has 2 10 bed Units each focusing on a unique patient need including . The home offers specialist care for individuals with Huntington's Disease and other neurological conditions, Mental Health patients, physical disabilities and challenging behaviours. We have a focus on enablement and recovery and have expanded to support seven people on an intensive recovery journey.
Preceptorship nurses : In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ), the service offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Service offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the company. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the company. There are no limits to training and development as the service will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
The full list of benefits includes -
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- On-going training and development
- Clear career progression route
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Holiday discounts
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
ready to work
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...