Residential Waking Night Worker
£8.25 to £8.75 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people.
You will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality assessment and residential care for young people.
My client offers full support and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain awake throughout the night and effectively and appropriately care for and keep safe the children and young people
- Actively engage in all aspects of the night-time care tasks and domestic duties required of you in the home and the surrounding environment
- Where necessary offer and provide a child or young person with the appropriate care, nurture and comfort they require should they wake during the night, feel unwell, experience a night-terror or upsetting dream, or otherwise need the support of a safe adult
- To maintain standards of good practice at all times, establishing purposeful and constructive relationships and appropriate role modelling
- To maintain and produce required records and reports as necessary to ensure smooth, efficient running of the home
- To undertake training and utilise learning within the home
- To safeguard and promote the welfare and health of young people
- To speak up if there are any concerns that may affect maters in respect to any child
- NVQ Level 3 Children & Young People
- Experience of working within a residential environment
- Experience of working with young people that have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties
Closing date: ASAP Interview: ASAP Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
Posted 42 days ago