Spa Manager (Job Share)
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£10.50ph - £11.50ph (DOE)
Applications are invited for a Spa Manager at a spa which is situated in one of our prestigious health clubs with its state of the art gym environment. Here at the spa we are dedicated to our members and strive to find people who are passionate about exemplary customer service. Bannatyne Spa offers a diverse spa menu including beauty in a vibrant health club environment working with leading suppliers such as Elemis, Nouveau lashes, OPI, Lycon and Lava Shells.
The successful applicant must be dedicated to achieving business results through management of people, KPI's, and demonstrating competency in all aspects of Spa Management. These will include performance management of the team with regular 1-2-1s, rostering and column management, income generation, achievement of profit expectations, implementation of promotions and processes, cost management and maintaining high standards within the Spa environment.
In addition there is an expectation to deliver treatments (80% of your week), be responsible for H&S, cleanliness, stock management, robes/slippers/warehouse ordering and system management, recruitment and development of your team. It is a given that you will ensure high standards of customer service and deal with any complaints appropriately.
Your performance is measured through objective KPI measures such as profit retail performance, profit conversion and mystery shopping. In return we offer a lucrative quarterly bonus structure geared around delivery of objective results together with on-going training and a support network aimed at assisting with personal development
- Results focused and KPI drive
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and customer focused attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Strong People development skills
- Hard-working and Flexible
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Elemis trained is desirable but not essential
Rewards & Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.
Posted 12 days ago