£40000 - £45000 per annum
A growing organisation based in Swindon are looking for a SQL Developer to join their team on a permanent basis, offering up to £45000
As SQL Developer, you have autonomy and responsibility to maintain and enhance the companys Data Warehouse and other databases. This will include:
- develop and deliver database solutions
- develop and optimise stored procedures (using TSQL)
- build reporting deliverables for business use
- analyse SQL queries, improvement performance
- develop accurate management reports
Applicants for the SQL Developer role will have:
- strong experience in SQL development and design
- some DBA skills (e.g. performance tuning, backup, restore)
- strong understanding of TSQL
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
A leading company based in Swindon offering a fun and enjoyable working environment. Free parking onsite.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 10 days ago