CNC Machine Op, Trainee Setter, Inspection/Quality Control
Crick, Northamptonshire, England
£10 - £13/hour
Unspecified (Part time)
Jaege Smart Turn Ltd
Unit 21, Eldon Way, Crick Industrial Estate, Crick, Northampton, NN6 7SL.
Smart Turn is a high performance CNC machining company located in Crick, near Rugby. The company services a diverse range of industries including oil/gas, motorsport, fastener and is embarking on a significant expansion programme with the medical industry.
No experience necessary as full training will be given.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team
• CNC Machine Operators
• Trainee Setter Operators
• Inspection/Quality Control
• Final Control and Dispatch
We are offering full-time and part-time positions over 3 shifts, days, lates and nightshift, permanent and/or rotating shifts.
DAYS Mon-Thurs: - 4pm and Friday – 2pm
LATES Mon-Thurs: 4pm – and Friday 2pm – 8pm
NIGHTS Mon-Thurs: – and Friday – 2am
* Operate & control CNC machine
* Ensure quality of products
* Use measuring equipment
* Complete documentation
* Identify quality issues and defects
* Comply with company quality policy & ISO 9001
* Starting rate £10-£13/hour*
* Flexible shift patterns
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Opportunity for enhanced training and progression
* Full training - theory, hands-on, one to one learning and ongoing mentoring
* Life assurance
* Dependent on relevant experience and shift patterns.
Please forward your CV application to Sean by clicking the Apply button