£36036 - £37128 per annum
Registered Nurse Nights
£16.50 £17.00per hour PAID BREAKS
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated registered nurse RGN RMN to join the team at a fully compliant nursing home in Fulbourn, Cambridge.
The home manager is looking for a nurse who is experienced with elderly care and passionate about providing person centred care. The home is quite large but is broken down into smaller more easily managed units.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide clinical support and care to residents with varying degrees of complex health needs, by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using personcentred care approaches.
Key responsibilities of a Registered Nurse RGN RMN
- Supporting junior members of staff
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
Skills and experience
- Care planning
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- The ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
This position will be either full or part time based on nights and is paying £16.50 £17.00ph.
The company have got a very good reputation with quite a few homes within the group. They also provide many great benefits as well as on going career progression and support.
For more information on this registered nurse position in Fulbourn, Cambridge please send your CV to Becky at Eclypse Recruitment.
Posted 44 days ago