£35000 - £40000 per annum
You have the chance to be join a brand new innovative and efficient company based in Cheltenham. The company has just stepped foot into the defence solutions market. They design and enhance the development of explosive ordnance disposal, electronic countermeasure systems and also defining the problem in question and providing the methods of technology to improve it for high risk operators within the UK armed forces.
The role itself will be working with high exposure to electronics design as well as working with software alongside so candidates who have this experience, this is the job for you!
The successful candidate will have the following skillset:
- Electronics design skills such as schematic capture and PCB layout using Altium Designer
- Outstanding software skills including:
- Embedded C/C++, real time software experience, object orientated design, Python, unit testing framework.
- RF knowledge; using test equipment such as spectrum analysers and signal generators
- At least a 2:1 or better degree from a highly regarded university in electronic engineering or equivalent subject
If you think this is the right role for you then please contact Matt Pittaway at Computer Futures in Bristol on######### or click apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 36 days ago