3311 East 25th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406, USA
We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
An opportunity has arisen for an organised and enthusiastic administrator to work alongside a skilled and established Operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support on all aspects finance administration for the wider team.
This would be a great opportunity for an individual interested in pursing a career in finance, the ideal candidate will be IT savvy, a background in finance and experience working in an office environment.
Please note that interviews for this role are expected to take place on w/c 02/09/19
Main duties & responsibilities:
- 2.1 Support the operational managers to maintain their work in progress and debt profile
- 2.2 Support the operational managers to understand customer profitability
- 2.3 Raise sales invoices in accordance with company policies and Sarbaine Oxley requirements
- 2.4 Help maintain the purchase order system
- 2.5 Input time sheets onto the relevant systems.
- 2.6 Produce quotations in the required format and in line with agreed process
- 2.7 Uploading information to the clients systems as required.
- 2.8 Updating the clients CAFM system as required in a timely manner
- 2.9 Liaison with the operations team from engineer to director level.
- 2.10 Covering other team members annual leave and sickness
- 2.11 Compiling absence returns in a timely and accurate manner
- 2.12 Carry out other general administration duties as required from time to time
- 2.13 Ensure that the Company is presented in a good light at all times.
- 2.14 Follow Company administration procedures.
- 2.15 Carry out any other reasonable instruction from the line manager, their line managers or member of the senior management team
- 2.16 Attend team briefings as required.
2.17 Co-operate with the company to allow it to fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
- Working towards, or have gained, a recognised finance qualification (preferably AAT)
Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent computer and I.T competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage a number of tasks concurrently
A background in finance / accounts
Please apply using your full up-to-date CV to fully support your application.
Please note, all candidates are required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
As mentioned above - interviews are likely to take place on the 4th Sept.
Posted 17 days ago