API Team Manager and Implementation Specialist
West end, London
API Team Manager and Implementation Specialist
API Team Manager and Implementation Specialist responsible for managing the API function and assisting new and existing customers with their integration to our SOAP and RESTFUL API suites
Ensure the successful launch and golive of customer implementations.
Responsible for guiding the customer through the process of software implementation and maintenance of all process, guides and documentation with regards to the APIs.
Works on multiple software consulting projects as assigned, focusing on the analysis of the customers business goals, objectives and needs.
This role is part Product, part implementation, delivery & support and includes people management.
The successful candidate would expect to establish best practice within the API team with regards to all internal and external processes working with internal and external clients.
* Manages the API team to include API Implementation staff and API developers.
* Analyses customers business requirements and objectives; develops a plan to meet customers business needs.
* Ensure solutions meets specifications and the customer specific operational workflows. Assist in addressing gaps between the software solution and the customers business needs.
* Leads onsite and remote sessions with customers in order to configure, train, and test the software and the associated processes.
* Provides consulting services related to use of software applications such as business process review, planning sessions, setup, testing, readiness assessment, data import/conversion, custom report needs, and documentation.
* Support the Business Delivery Team with training and/or other implementationrelated needs
* Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of all APIs and PFS products and remain expert on current product knowledge both from an internal and from a user perspective.
* Effectively applies broad, indepth, and uptodate knowledge of pertinent project management, technical, business, and professional issues.
* Ability to build rapport quickly and become a trusted advisor for the customer.
* Consistently and effectively leads diverse projects and project teams. Consistently leads project teams in a supportive role providing guidance, direction, and feedback.
* Willingness and ability to quickly master training and presentation skills.
* Strong initiative, customerservice orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
* Effectively develops and uses a systematic approach to analyse and solve problems. Acts proactively to anticipate risks and seeks to mitigate them before they occur. Visualizes the big picture and effectively identifies key issues and designs harmonious and effective solutions.
* Wellorganized, selfdirected team player. Remains open to others ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
* Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
* Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with coworkers, customers, vendors and others.
* Bachelors Degree with experience working in Client Solutions/Customer Support environment.
* Professional IT experience in an API driven environment.
* Ability to assist with solution integrations that need to run via API.
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
* Must have professional communication skills, a proactive mindset and be able to articulate technical problems effectively.
* Ability to engage with clients with varying level of technical knowledge and across different hierarchical levels.
* Ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time.
* Knowledge of SDK, API, and web service integrations.
* Strong analytical and problemsolving skills.
* Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner.
* Some software programming experience, specifically working with APIs; Highly preferred.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
* Previous experience working with SOAP and Restful APIs
* Previous experience working in a Technology company
* Experience in Customerfacing role.
* Software Implementation / Installation experience
* Experience with Postman or equivalent testing tools
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your salary requirements for this role, and your notice period/availability.
Posted 20 days ago