HR Assistant - Dundee | Zoek UK | 338a5a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£13.87 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Location: Dundee / Home working
Duration: End of December
Pay rate: £
Hours: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
Pertemps Dundee are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector organisation, for an experienced HR Assistant to take on an immediate temporary contract up to end of December. Post is based in Dundee however due to Covid-19 currently working from home.
The main purpose of the role is to support the HR team through a busy period of work - mainly dealing with the administration of recruitment. This will cover processing applications, candidate information, arranging shortlisting meetings and interviews and any other associated tasks. Other HR related admin support may also be undertaken.
- HR generalist admin experience
- Experience of supporting recruitment work in an HR team.
- Experience of preparing template letters
- Experience of using HR systems and processes
- Evidence of administering people management policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- CIPD membership.
- Experience of using an HR/Payroll management information system.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for successful candidate to hold a Basic Disclosure Certificate ( or higher) issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...