Up to £8.21 per hour
Do you have a passion for customer service?
We have a new opportunity for Theatre Bar Staff to join our team here at The Core at Corby Cube!
- To promote, represent and present The Core at Corby Cube Theatre as a welcoming, safe, open and entertaining venue at all times.
- To deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times with a proactive attitude.
Key Task Areas:
- To be flexible and to undertake all duties as instructed. Duties will include working on the bars in The Core at Corby Cube Theatre; pre performance, and during intervals. Where appropriate, duties may be allocated within the auditoria.
- To generate monies for the organisation by upselling initiatives.
- To assist with the reconciliation of all monies, restocking of bars and confectionary and cleaning of FOH areas as requested.
- To know responsibilities in the event of an evacuation, and to be aware of, and fully understand all relevant procedures.
- To assist with the setting up, operating of, and clearing away of additional functions and events.
- To abide by all Customer Service rules and regulations, as specified in the handbook which includes the policy regarding Uniform, Personal Hygiene and appearance.
- To attend relevant training courses required by the General Manager in order to further selfdevelopment.
- To complete any other delegated duty that assists the organisation, in achieving its business objectives.
- Promote and adhere to the organisations culture and values.
- To be aware of, adhere to, and implement any legislative requirements consistent with overall duties of this post, with particular regard to Health and Safety policies and procedures, Data Protection Act 1998 and Equal Opportunities.
- To carry out any other tasks that will, from time to time be allocated on an ad hoc or continuing basis, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post.
Bar Staff Hospitality Bar Theatre Bar Staff Theatre Customer Service
- Additional Information
To apply for the role, please upload your CV as instructed. You will receive an acknowledgment email from us containing a link to complete a short application questionnaire and an equal opportunities monitoring form.
Closing Date: 1st August 2019
Interviews: 15th August 2019
Working in a bar, theatre or any other similar customer service environment
- Health & Safety Procedures
Good communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to meet deadlines
Excellent attention to detail
Working with EPOS systems
Food & Hygiene Certificate
The Core at Corby Cube is a registered charity and we have recently celebrated our 8th Birthday. In this time we have welcomed more than 300,000 audience members and participants to our town centre venue, and made a local economic impact of £16.8 million.
The Core at Corby Cube consists of three spaces. The Theatre seats 445 people on three levels the main live programme takes place here with professional visiting companies, local amateur groups, schools and community organisations all regularly performing on the stage. We present music, comedy, dance, theatre and family shows and have recently seen visits from Sarah Millican, Northern Ballet Theatre, Rich Hall and The Searchers, to name a few. The Lab is a studio space suitable for smallerscale shows and family activities. The Base is an underground workshop space which doubles as a training room, conference space and recording studio.
Posted 24 days ago