Protein Mass Spectrometry Scientist
Up to £45,000 DOE
CK Group are recruiting for experienced Scientists at Mid to Senior level with knowledge in large molecules, Mass Spec (LCMS, GCMS) and peptide mapping to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will join the Characterisation Team within Analytical Services, where you will be responsible for the planning and execution of analytical testing on therapeutic proteins.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with a passion for science to work within a team of subject matter analytical experts.
- Generation of analytical data to characterise biopharmaceutical products.
- Providing direct laboratory analytical support for product characterisation services.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Life Science.
- Familiarity with methods and instruments used for protein characterisation such as LC-MS (peptide mapping, intact mass analysis and oligosaccharide profiling), icIEF, CE-SDS, HPLC (SEC, RP, HIC, IEX, HILIC) and SEC-MALS.
- Working knowledge of protein structure.
- Hands on experience of using mass spectrometry and other analytical methodologies to characterise recombinant protein products.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
- CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46174 in all correspondence.
Posted 22 days ago