Town Planner / Senior Town Planner
An independent planning consultancy are looking for an addition to their team based in the Preston area, they are seeking an individual varying from a Town Planner level through to Senior Town Planner level. They offer specialise planning consultation and advice on a mixture of projects throughout the UK.
Within the Town Planner / Senior Town Planner position, you will be involved in a range of projects managing your own time and workload. You will be handling planning applications, appeals, appraisals and environmental impact assessments as well as client and site visits.
For this role a proactive and ambitious attitude to work will enable you to deliver projects within deadlines and indepth industry experience will enable you to give specialist advice and consultation. The role of Town Planner / Senior Town Planner will give you the opportunity to develop your professional experience in a relaxed and social atmosphere along with the opportunity for flexible working.
Town Planner / Senior Town Planner**Position Overview**
- Working on pre applications, appeals and parasails
- Consulting and advice public and clients
- Involved in development plans and planning strategies
- Attending client meeting and various committee and application meetings
Town Planner / Senior Town Planner**Position Requirements**
- Qualified up to a Masters level in relevant subject
- Working towards or obtained RTPI Chartership
- 23 years minimum experience in the industry
- Full drivers license and own transport beneficial
Town Planner / Senior Town Planner**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary offered based on experience
- Car allowance available for Senior position
- Flexible working available
- Pension scheme
- Holiday package
- Private healthcare
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 26 days ago