Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist Acute and ALD Team
Up to £29.50 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work fulltime (3days a week in Acute and 2days in an ALD) based in Rhyl. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £29.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Post basic dysphagia qualification
- Specialist knowledge and experience of broad range of acquired communication disorders, including neurological conditions, across the age spectrum, and including dementia / Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- If possible, experience and knowledge of critical care.
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 33 days ago