Durham, County Durham
£15.50 - £16.50 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge? Do you feel undervalued and are now looking to work with a care provider who appreciates your compassion and hard work? If so, we are working with an organisation in Durham who require an experienced Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is working within a nursing home setting for older adults who require general and EMI nursing care. During your shift you will be expected to administer medication, care for residents and assist carers with their daily duties. As the Staff Nurse on shift you will also be responsible for alerting senior management, GPs and Hospitals if there is a change to one of the residents health or you are concerned about anything within the home.
Hours of work are: Full time or Part time available
Shift pattern: Days, nights of mixed shift patterns available
This home has free parking, access to local public transport and local shops and amenities.
Benefits of working as a Staff Nurse for this Care Provider:
- Competitive pay rates of £16+ per hour.
- Free, accredited practical and online training including safeguarding, Mental Capacity Act, infection control etc.
- Leading care provider in the North East
- Specialist training (Peg Feeds, Syringe Driver etc)
- Dedicated support and assistance with NMC Revalidation requirements
- Free Uniform
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Good CQC rating
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Administering medication to residents within the required time scales
- Changing dressings/ assisting care assistants
- Completing daily observations/notes
- Updating care plans
- Using the units system to record data and manage appointments for residents
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- An understanding of the role required from a Nurse in a home environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well as part of a team and take the lead when needed.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification (Mental Health, General or Learning Disabilities)
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist Nursing consultants work with NHS and private sector teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim or permanent post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have available please contact Wayne on######### , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 118 days ago