Private Client Fee Earner
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:Company Pension Scheme
With offices in Reading and Henley on Thames, this private practice law firm is seeking to expand its well established and growing practice. The firm is seeking a private client fee earner to join the team in Reading.
- The ideal candidate will be either a fee earning paralegal or someone who is partway through their training as a legal executive.
- As a full service law firm with an established reputation throughout Thames Valley and parts of London, they pride themselves on their reputation and in particular their presence with national businesses and with the local community as a whole. The quality and array of private client work you will be exposed to here is second to none.
- You will be supporting a team of solicitors and legal executives. The firm look to appoint aspirational individuals with a professional and friendly approach to there work.
- The department is responsible for wills and trusts, Powers of Attorney, probate, administration of estates, inheritance tax, retirement planning, rights on deaths and illness, estate and tax planning and inheritance disputes/contentious probate.
- The role requires an individual with a can-do attitude and good commercial awareness for an opportunity to join a great firm.
- Salary competitive and super company benefits.
- To apply for this private client fee earner position, please email with your CV to Gaye Woolf.#########
Posted 14 days ago