Service Desk Analyst
£19000 - £24000 per annum
We have recently partnered with a global publishing business based on the outskirts of Colchester currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work within a busy environment and work within a knowledgeable team to grow your skills. If you are passionate about IT and keen to learn within a vibrant environment, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
• Providing first line support and dealing with incidents via email, over the phone and face-to-face.
• Be the first point contact for all issues, escalating to the 2nd and 3rd line teams as necessary.
• Create and maintain guidance documentation for the team.
• Use Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange to complete service requests.
• Support and inspire members of the team to develop and learn new skills.
• Previously supported Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, including the configuration and support.
• Experience using Active Directory and Service Management tools, ideally ServiceNow.
• ITIL Foundation qualification or be working towards an ITIL qualification.
• Self-motivated and passionate about IT.
• Excellent customer service skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who loves keeping up with current technology trends and loves working closely with customers and providing exceptional customer service. The team will support your career progression and allow you to grow within the team.
For more information, please contact Ryan in our Ipswich office.
Posted 34 days ago