Service engineer (fire Systems) Buckinghamshire
£28000 - £29000 per annum
Job Title: service Engineer (Fire Systems)
**Package:** £28,000 + Paid Door to Door + Van with private use available (Registered for congestion charge and pay by phone parking) + High street, gym and cinema voucher scheme + All expenses paid trips for high performers and more!
We are one of the most wellknown Fire & Security names in the world who specialise in designing, maintaining and installing fire and security systems across the globe.
Our engineers are responsible for the service and maintenance of a variety of fire systems for clients in multiple sectors from large retail stores to industrial sites so you must have prior experience of working on conventional and addressable fire alarms, emergency lighting, and fire extinguishers to be considered.
**Qualifications / Experience:**
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge and prior experience of fire alarms, emergency lighting, and fire extinguishers to be considered is essential
- FIA, MOD 1, MOD 5 Qualified is desirable
- Must hold full driving licence.
Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from £28k
- 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance
- 28 days holiday (Up to 33 days holiday based on years of service)
- Van with Fuel Card (Registered for congestion charge and pay by phone parking)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- On Call rota
- High street, gym and cinema voucher scheme
All expenses paid trips for high performers
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on######### for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Security, Intruder, Engineer, Technician, CCTV, Fire, AOV, Emergency Lighting, Engineer, Technician, ISO 9002, BS4737 EN50131, PD6662, DD243, BS8243, Access Control, FIA, MOD 1, MOD 5
- | | --- | --- |
Posted 51 days ago