Temporary (Full time)
Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the service they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis to cover a 2 month period.
This is the ideal role for an Administration Assistant looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As an Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Administration Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Data input
- Using a photocopier toscan and uploadconfidential documents to HR system
- Using electronic message systems
- Processing all correspondence
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Organisation and responsibility for diary management
- Minute taking in weekly meetings
- File management
- Other administrative duties as required
To be considered for the role of an Administration Assistant, you must have:
- Grade 3 admin
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Good experience of using Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Basic accounts administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
Additionally, the ideal person will need to be methodical and accurate in their approach to work and not mind repetitive work.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client
To apply for the role of an Administration Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Administration Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Administration Assistant, Office Junior, Administrator, Junior Administrator, Office Support, Admin, Administrative, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Office Administrator, Clerical Assistant, Administration Officer, Administration.
Baxter Personnel 7 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD
Posted 106 days ago