Bicester, Oxfordshire, England
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a supported living site in the Bicester, OX26 area.
The Security officer is to provide a smart concierge desk service with high visibility security patrolling throughout the shift.
The Successful candidate must be willing to undertake an EDBS and understand Safeguarding once trained.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Av 39 hours per week. 3 on 3 off nights - 19.30 - 08.30
Pay rate: £8.21 per hour.
- A valid SIA licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills
- Physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
- 2 - 5 years' experience would be advantageous
- Must have the ability to deal with the emergency services
The Role : Deliver a high quality concierge and security service to our clients
· To communicate and engage effectively with clients and visitors
· To act as first point of contact for clients and visitors
· Collection/distribution of flat keys
· Signing visitors in/out of building & ensuring visitors procedure followed.
· To complete void register
· To participate in completing duty of care register and to respond to any concerns relating to this
· To ensure that security of clients and the project is maintained by completing hourly patrols and recording appropriately, by monitoring CCTV and completing notes and clients and visitors movements. CCTV management/operation
· With basic health and safety knowledge through training complete visual inspections of the property and make notes to ensure health and safety requirements and maintained including fire procedures
· To report any out of hours emergency repairs
· To ensure office environment is maintained to health and safety standard
· Assist with access and monitoring of contractors
· To complete concierge check lists and feedback and record any relevant information in communication book and handover to day shift staff
· Complete incident reports if required
· Report any significant client issues to on call staff/supervisor
· To undertake relevant training as required
· Observe boundaries & confidentiality polices
Knowledge and Experience
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work & the likely issues to occur in a residential building.
- A mature & non-judgmental attitude to working with a client group that may present challenging behaviour
- Effective Communication - Articulate, ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds & seeks to understand & be understood. Writes clearly & concisely
- Teamwork - Considerate & supportive, flexible & responsible Essential
- Customer Focus - Builds effective and boundaried relationships, enabling and promoting positive relationships with people from differing backgrounds.
- Able to be flexible in approach to responsibilities and to working hours
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 15 days ago