Business Analyst - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 33f85b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
26000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. You’ll be working on behalf of our client and its customers. Providing a first class service with their team across Scotland, this role is based on a basic **hour week working Monday to Friday**
Relevant COVID-19 precautions will be taken during the recruitment process for this role
BUSINESS ANALYST DUTIES
- Provide support to logistics modelling and analysis for business development.
- Provide support for Parcel Manager development and rollout to key carriers and direct customers
- Work on an operating manual for parcels and best practice.
- Produce a driver development programme in line with best operating procedures and able to update and review regularly with training department.
- Support senior management with key projects across all their businesses.
- Providing training to support projects successful implantation and change.
- Project solve improvement projects and ensure continuous improvement once in place.
- Support the General Manager and Operations Team to ensure processes meet the needs of the business.
- Set, assess, and monitor the implementation of realistic performance objectives for employees engaged in processes which are fair, transparent and easy to interpret.
- Provide direction and support to assist in the completion of relevant projects. This will include compiling relevant information and advising on the impacts of any process change in terms of customer service, quality assurance and cost / benefit analysis.
- Engage with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure that any new processes are in line with current legislation.
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Full and current UK driving license
- Travel throughout UK and Ireland as required by business needs / Occasional overnight stays
- Attending internal and external meetings
- Degree Holder in Business Management, Business Administration, IT
- Great customer service skills and ability to communicate well in vebal and written form
- Confidence to present to peers company wide
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro-Rota)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
- Free On-Site Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Vending Machines
- Onsite Gym
- Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare