Debt Recovery Litigation Lawyer
£28000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
A rare opportunity has become available with this leading debt recovery specialist at their central Leeds office for an experienced debt recovery litigation lawyer.
- This role is open to all levels, you may be a litigation officer, litigation solicitor, litigation paralegal or a litigation locum; but you must have experience of dealing with defended secured litigation claims to include deceased matters.
- The successful debt recovery litigation lawyer will run a varied caseload of non-standard secured litigation claims, including deceased matters under limited supervision. You will be working as part of the Technical Team and assist other team members in all aspects of their caseloads.
- You will be able to maximise net returns for their varied client base through effective management of a high volume caseload, in which you will understand the debtors/deceased estate circumstances and ensure that actions achieve the best outcome for the debtor/deceased estate and their client.
- You must be able to advise clients as to which litigation options will maximise their chances of achieving their intended outcome.
- The successful debt recovery litigation lawyer will be dealing with all aspects of cases from pre-issue to enforcement.
- Along with a fantastic benefits package and competitive salary, you will have brilliant working conditions and a great work-life balance.
- If you are interested in the role based in Leeds and meet all of the above criteria, then please apply via the link ASAP.
- For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.#########
Posted 25 days ago