Front End Developer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 24d hol, parking, healthcare
What does this role involve?
- Working for a niche software house, joining an established front end team, this is a hybrid role with lots of variety.
- Working on various projects which you will own youll be responsible for gathering requirements and developing responsive websites.
- However youll also be responsible for design of user interfaces and user experience making improvements to the companys products.
- Youll also get involved with ongoing technical R&D, and developments in styles, templates and design.
What are your skills?
- However youll also have some of the following: NodeJS with Express.js libraries, Web Security, SQL, Unit testing particularly Jasmine, Task Runner particularly Gulp, Mongo DB, GIT (Git Hub), Typescripts, Angular 2+, User interface testing particularly Selenium with Protractor, Data visualisation particularly chart.js, Operational maintenance and deployment experience, AGILE development methodologies
What does this role offer?
- Salary of up to £40,000
- 24 days holiday plus BH,rising to 27 on length of service
- Hours 96: 1 hour for lunch
- Casual Dress
- Social Events twice year free
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare includes 50% discount off gym next door, 50% off cycles
- Discounts on other gadgets and products
- Free mobile unlimited text and calls, 4Gb data + £30 extra in case abroad of personal calls
- New phone every 2 years
- Discretionary Bonus
Working for a local established international business where every person is recognised and valued, not just a number.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surreybased, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.
Posted 29 days ago