Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager, Financial & Corporate
City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum
An integrated marketing communication business, who work with exciting global and multicultural clients, are looking for a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager to join their thriving team. This role is very important to the overall success of the business.
You will take responsibility on a daytoday basis for contracted account work from client briefing and strategic development, through to creative briefing and delivery. You will be
taking detailed and extensive briefs which communicate clearly the client wishes,
guiding the client in their brief and adding value where possible. You will then
ensure this is shared clearly and helpfully to the design team so they can fulfill their
part of the process and liaise closely with them through the design and delivery
phase so you can manage client expectations and project manage the output.
This role reports to the Senior Account Director.
* Understand the clients work and business indepth
* Have a clear overall picture at all time of everything being working on for
each of your clients
* Add value to the marketing outcomes by supporting and guiding the client
through the briefing phase.
* Build a good lasting relationship with the client where the client sees you as
a trusted advisor and values your opinion and help
* Enable the designers work through strong understanding and
communication of the clients need and opportunity
* Manage the client effectively so there are not a significant number of
changes to projects once past the initial briefing stage
* Direct and organise a large number of pieces of client work at any time
* Ensure studio signoff is adhered to and timescales are met
* Manage the client budget for each individual piece of work
* Come up with ways of improving the process to develop the client
* Managing any junior account team members, ensuring your Senior Account
Director is aware at all time of issues and particular successes in your
* Work closely with your team members working on the same client base to
ensure parity of activity and information sharing.
* Work closely with members of the studio to ensure they are wellbriefed and
can deliver what is required by the client. Ensure they have all the
information they need.
* Work internally in a pleasant calm manner holding others to account for your
client whilst not making unreasonable demands work as a team player
across the whole business.
* Ensure you are clear who all the client account stakeholders are and work
hard to keep them informed all of the time
* Good experience of managing a client account with a range of different
* Experience of working on financial or corporate accounts
* Experience of working in an agency
* Ability to write a good detailed brief for the design team and project manage
this brief through to completion
* Demonstrably able to manage clients at a tactical daytoday level
* Strong diplomacy skills with a clear sense of confidentiality and sensitivity
* Strong communicator
* Capacity to multitask moving from project to project with ease
* Able to use systems and processes to good effect. Evidence of the capacity
to comply with system requirements.
* Experience of working on a global account in Africa or some African
Posted 27 days ago