Quantity Surveyor (Civil engineering in Rail)
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare etc.
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is an established Main & Regional Contractor, providing a comprehensive range of Civil engineer & Infrastructure solutions throughout Southern England.
Due to continued growth in established markets and the award of new contracts within the Rail sector, they have immediate need to expand their commercial team to support the growth of the rail team and wider civil engineering division.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing rail commercial team and have the opportunity to progress into a senior commercial position. It is an exciting opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of civil engineering biased rail projects, as a key member of the regional commercial team.
You will be responsible for the commercial control of projects, working closely with the operational team, from tender award, through implementation to completion.
Ideally you will have experience working for either a main contractor or large Tier 2 within the Civil Engineering and Rail Industry.
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification and experience
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure experience
- Experience reviewing tender contract terms, conditions and documentation
- Traditional post contract experience including; CVRs, takeoffs, subcontract management and closing out final accounts.
- Previous Main Contracting and or Sub Contractor experience
- NEC &/or NR contract experience
For a full JD or confidential conversation, please contact Paul Ledingham.
Posted 112 days ago