SEND Teaching Assistant - Bristol
Easton, Bristol, UK
£57 - £65 per day
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant seeking a new role for September?
Do you have a passion for supporting vulnerable and challenging students?
Teaching Personnel are seeking 3 Teaching Assistant's for roles within an SEN department of a Secondary Academy school in Easton. The roles available are full time and will be for a minimum of one school term, with the opportunity to go permanent pending a review in January 2020.
The roles available:
- 1:1 support for a Year 7 student with SEMH needs.
- 1:1 support for a Year 8 student with ASD. This student is also an elective mute.
- 1:1 support for a Year 8 student with MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties)
Salary: £285-£325 weekly pay rate
Start Date: 2nd September 2019
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience (professional or personal) with SEND (Special educational needs and disabilities)
- Experienced supporting individuals on a 1:1 basis
- Passionate about supporting and making a difference in someone's life
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- DBS check - Teaching Personnel can help you apply for this if needed!
If you are interested in any of these roles, please apply with your CV and cover letter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 17 days ago