Facilities Administrator - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 341277
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
£14500 - £15500/annum
Unspecified (Part time)
We are currently working on behalf of a leading facilities management contractor who are looking for a maternity cover Facilities Administrator on a 30 hour week in Leeds.
The role involves thoroughly monitoring the estate’s building management systems via a desktop system, checking validity of alarms and taking prompt and appropriate action where necessary, liaising with various teams to ensure critical equipment is protected and any faults are logged, attended to and followed up/completed satisfactorily, assuming first line responsibility for the system.
The post holder will also provide administrative support and cover to the Property Central and Property Access/Change Request Administration teams.
* Full, consistent monitoring of the critical system alarms
* Reporting any alarm attendance requirements to the Property Helpdesk
* Flagging any technical issues immediately to the Business improvement Manager
* Maintaining the daily and weekly ongoing alarm information
* Liaising with out of hours monitoring teams to ensure continuity
* Creating and issuing reports
* Covering Access Control Overflow Calls
* Liaising with the Property Helpdesk to manage active Alarm Monitoring Calls
* Liaising with the Property Helpdesk; providing advice and assistance to the new helpdesk team
* Act in accordance with the Health & Safety policy
* Deliver Training to the support team so that cover can be provided during absence