Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
London Borough of Lewisham, UK
Up to £32000 per annum
Are you an experienced Registered Manager or Service Manager within adults' disabilities services? Do you have experience managing learning disabilities services? Apply here!
Service Manager required to oversee two fantastic supported living services based in Forest Hill for a leading employer.
My client is looking for an experienced Service Manager of learning disabilities services (residential or supported living), strong staff and people manager, safeguarding adults and person-centred care.
Your role would involve managing the supported living service, line management of Deputy Manager and qualified support workers, leading on all compliance, safeguarding and health and safety delivering high-quality person-centred care.
On offer as the Registered Manager is
- Salary of £32,000
- Fully funded training and qualification support
- Progression opportunities with company expansion
- Leading social care employer
To be considered as Service Manager, you must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Experience managing supported living services for adults with learning disabilities.
- Multiple site management
- Excellent staff management skills and ability to lead large teams
Full job description available, please call Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on######### or email #########
If you are looking for something slightly different, please feel free to look at our website or call
Posted 14 days ago