Business Development Manager - Daventry | Zoek UK | 3428c5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Business Development Manager
Grade: RCS I
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date: 31st January 2021
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
The role is to develop new business opportunities in both the public sector & environmental solutions sub sector. DHL has a well-developed existing business in both sub sectors in the UK providing a strong platform for future growth. The ideal candidate will be experienced in consultative selling within both sub sectors, prior experience in the Supply Chain industry is also an advantage.
The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Develop and leverage constructive relationships within target accounts to gain access to key decision makers and establish coach network
- Continuously review business potential and identify potential business opportunities
- Conduct research meetings with the customers and leverage coach network to understand the customer's organization, requirements and business objectives
- Present solution proposal and business fit to decision makers, engage in negotiations and close the deal
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Proven track record in a sales and business development environment
- Solution design experience (beneficial)
- Background selling into public sector or environmental solutions is essential
- Degree or equivalent
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.