HR Advisor | Zoek
West Midlands, England
£25k per year + excellent benefits
Contract (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join an expanding business for a fixed term 12 month period to cover maternity leave. The business has a growing presence across the UK. This is a pivotal role to support the existing HR function alongside the training function.
To deliver a professional and effective HR advisory and support service across the business. To support recruitment, development and retention of employees.
- To provide HR advice to all business units across the group
- Managing disciplinaries, grievances, absence monitoring and performance management
- Reporting and MI
- Coaching and advising Line Managers
- ACAS conciliation claims
- Responsible for the recruitment administration process within the business
- Support People Development team in business related projects
- Continuous review of HR policies and procedures
- Support HR training within the business
- Manage HR administration team (2)
- Confident in the delivery of HR advice and current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Ideally degree educated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- High level of employment law knowledge
- Experience of working in a fast paced HR environment
- Experience of psychometric testing would be advantageous
- Able to take a proactive approach and work autonomously
Please note this is a varied and challenging position often with changing priorities, based in Walsall and may require occasional travel within the UK.
I would really like to hear from you if you are looking for the next step in your HR career working in an expanding and fast paced business.
Posted 23 days ago