Hairdressing Tutor Assessor
Up to £25000 per annum + Company Car
Hairdressing Tutor Assessor Maidstone (SE region) (Regional Role) £25,000 PA + Company Car (with mileage paid at 15p per mile) / Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, 23 Holidays + Bank (Increasing on time served), pension scheme.
The Role: Hairdressing Tutor Assessor
* We are looking for an experienced apprenticeship assessor within Hairdressing to support in the delivery of apprenticeships for this private training provider.
* You will be responsible for delivering apprenticeships in Hairdressing L2 & L3 plus the delivery of Functional Skills to a caseload of 30 learners, this will be working remotely and travelling out to client locations completing 11 and classroom training alongside workbased assessment within Salons.
* Working from home and managing a caseload of apprentices and you will be focused upon delivering a highquality service to candidates and their employers and working towards timely completions.
* The locations in which you will be covering will cover Liverpool and surrounding areas so we are looking for someone who is able to manage their own diary efficiently and that has a flexible approach to travelling.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Hairdressing Tutor Assessor
* Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
* Relevant Industry qualification Level 3 minimum
* Experience in a similar position
* A strong occupational background within Hairdressing
* Full UK driving license
Desirables: Hairdressing Tutor Assessor
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS)
The Employer: Hairdressing Tutor Assessor
* Established for over 17 years, this organisation is amongst the best in the UK at what they do. Winning numerous awards for their work with learners and clients, whilst also promoting CPD within their workforce, this organisation prides itself on the reputation it has built up within the industry. If you want to work for a cuttingedge company, you cant go far wrong here.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 29 days ago