Operations Manager Sage software vendor £50K + Car Allowance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus
Operations Manager Sage ERP Vendor West Midlands £50K Basic + £6k Car Allowance + 20% Bonus
My Client that are one of Sages largest Business Partners are looking to bring in an expereinced Operations Manager that has expereince in the delivery of key ERP Projects and allocating Consultants and Project Managers to specific projects that matches their skills and experience. the role is a new role within the business as they are looking to strategically operate within Mid / Upper Mid / Enterprise spaces matching employees skills to each project.
Reason for the Vacancy
- New position.
- As an expert in managing the delivery of complex integrated business systems, with some experience in ERP (preferably Sage 1000 and/or X3) and strong, demonstrable project management skills, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders to create a seamless service deployment experience for clients looking to go live with our solutions. This is a demanding, handson role, integral to our business where you will be involved in various disciplines from strategic improvement programmes to delivering onsite project support to the companies consulting teams.
- Responsible for planning of daily service operations
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Working closely with clients project teams as well as third parties such as ISV partners, to ensure that specific deliverables are achieved in alignment with deadlines
- Plans, schedules, and reviews the Back Order to make sure targets are being met
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared for any supporting project activities
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to strengthen collaboration and improve delivery success
- Follows up on interruptions to any Project and subsequent implications to resource schedules and Back Order
- Creates a detailed schedule/project plan based on agreed deadlines and is able to manage resource into execution of such plan
- Communicates any changes in the order or Project delivery date to relevant parties
- To provide effective and timely communication to all stakeholders at every level
- Understands and can work to the performance targets and measurement metrics for i) individual service employee ii) team or BU iii) company
- Manages the growth and personal development of the Service teams.
- Able to communicate and motivate individuals and team to perform against such targets
- Provides guidance to employees in relation to any operational escalation or issue.
- Works with sales to ensure that the service team has adequate coverage/skills to deliver solutions to customer expectation.
- Monitors Project service delivery standards.
- Manages the procurement process in Support of active projects.
- Provides accurate reporting of back order status and chargeability to schedule
- To work with the CSD to capture customer and internal feedback to improve project delivery and customer experience.
- Encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance client experience and improve delivery efficiency
- Ensure the regular benchmarking of delivery.
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Drive and commitment to achieve results
- Decision making and influencing ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
Strong problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Base salary 50K p.a. depending upon experience
- Bonus potential of 20% of salary based on Service Teams chargeability
- £500 per month car allowance.
Standard Company Benefits
- On completion of the 3 month probationary period, autoenrolment into the company workplace pension scheme. From April 2019 contributions are 3% employer and 5% employee. You may choose to contribute greater contributions to the Scheme should you so wish. The employer contribution will then increase by 1% each year, on the next anniversary of the pension scheme renewal date (currently 1st July each year), up to a maximum of 8%.
- Private Medical Health Insurance for employee only once has completed 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Cash Benefit Plan paying out cash amounts year on year against optician, dentist, chiropractor etc. charges. For employee only once has completed 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Permanent Health Insurance once employee has completed 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Death in Service benefit, once employee has successfully completed the probationary period, at the rate of twiceannual salary.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them.Follow us on Facebook Circle Recruitment , Twitter @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn Circle Recruitment.
Posted 47 days ago