School Receptionist required ASAP - Swansea | Zoek UK | 3485cc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
School Receptionist required ASAP - Swansea
£67 - £74 per day
- Location - Swansea
- Position - School SIMS Administrator/Receptionist
- Type of work - Working with the School system (SIMS), answering phones, dealing with queries from students, parents and teachers, general office admin duties.
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - ongoing
- Position end date - unknown
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential - full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £67 per day
- Hours - 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience working in a school office environment.
- You will need to have strong administrative skills/be able to multitask.
- You will need to have used a school administration system.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
To be eligible for any job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional related references.
If you are a SIMS Administrator and would like to be considered for this job, please apply below or call us on#########
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...