Year 3 Teacher
£22692 - £35008 per annum
Do you want to work in a school that is committed and passionate about Education?
Do you want the opportunity to deliver a fun, interactive and creative curriculum?
Are you looking for a community school that embraces the individual child?
This role is to start very soon so if this sounds like the job for you, please dont delay in applying!
The number 1 primary school in Horley, Surrey is looking for a Year 3 teacher to cover maternity from October half term (or as soon after) for the remainder of the academic year. This role will include full class responsibilities, PPA time will be allocated with your planning buddy every week as part of your timetable. This is a fabulous opportunity for a KS2 Teacher who is looking to join a fun, friendly and awardwinning team. The school is average in size and currently has 300+ mixed ability pupils. The school welcomes pupils from all walks of life including SEN and EAL. The school fully embraces a community ethos and is dedicated to meeting the needs of every individual child.
- Accessible Public transport links
- Local free parking available
- A ready supply of tea, cakes and biscuits in the modern and spacious staff room
- Allocated PPA time in your weekly timetable
- TA support in every classroom
- Bright and spacious classrooms with top of the range resources and technology
- Supportive Senior leadership
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then please do not hesitate to apply today!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 30 days ago