Pastry Commis Chef 5 star hotel (Live in available)
Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
£17000 - £18000 per annum + overtime
Permanent (Full time)
Pastry Commis Chef 5 star hotel 1718k (Live in available)
Our client is a stunning 5 star hotel located near Slough in Berkshire. They have a beautiful 18 hole golf course, amazing spa, 3 rosette restaurant, brasserie as well as afternoon teas and cater for lots of weddings and events.
They are looking for a Pastry Commis Chef to assist the Pastry team.
Role Description for Pastry Commis Chef:
- Assist the other chefs in overseeing the Pastry to include freshness of ingredients and mis en place
- Ensure that the Pastry is ready for service
- The role will also help in retaining the 5 Red Star standard
- There is shift work, 45 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends.
- Thrives on working in a fastpaced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Some experience as a Pastry Chef in either a hotel, restaurant or gastro pub
- There is live in available but it is 2 miles from the hotel so you will need either your own car or at least a bike to get to and from work as it isnt on a public transport route
You will be provided with a uniform and meals whilst on shift as well as an extensive benefits package. It is a great opportunity to work for a top hotel.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Posted 125 days ago