Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £18640 per annum
Temporary (Full time)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a BT Project Coordinator based in Carliol Square. The purpose of the role is to support delivering projects for the customers and corporate brands across the UK and Ireland.
You may be working as part of a wider team to help deliver projects for our customers and you may get the opportunity to deliver your own projects from start to finish. Each of our projects and customers are unique, which means its an exciting place to learn new skills.
Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne your duties will include,
- Providing Project Coordination services to the Management Team
- Organise and control project activities
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure documents are updated and tracked accurately
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Booking and managing delivery resources
- Track project costs and manage changes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy office environment and candidates should be able to have the ability to plan and prioritise and have the drive and enthusiasm to achieve results. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of project coordination or project management but this is not essential. This is a temporary on going role for 6 months initially working Monday to Friday .
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Posted 101 days ago