Senior Incident Response Analyst - Singapore
Job Title: Senior Incident Response Manager
Start Date: August 2019
I am seeking a Senior Incident Response Analyst for one of my clients. My client is one of the BIG 4 consultancies and has a fantastic reputation for providing an excellent work environment, and opportunities to their employees to grow and develop.
Unlike the other contenders, my client is different from the 3 other consultancies in the BIG 4. Reasons:
- Not industry specific, you will gain exposure within different markets & industries
- Clear path for career progression & development
- Wider variety and frequency of projects to work & grow
As Senior Incident Response Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Lead a team of 5 people
- Report to the director of Incident Response
- Threat hunting for your client
- Risk assessment for your client
- Finding all loop holes & solutions to fill in the gaps at client end
- 3 to 8 years of experience within either network forensics analyst, threat, incident response
- Experience withincident handling processes from preparation, identification, containment, eradication, and recovery
- Experience with Network Analysis, Memory Analysis, Endpoint Analysis, Cyber Incident Lifecycle, NIST 800-61.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following tools; X-Ways, Rekall, Volatility, EnCase, IDA, Regripper, OllyDbg, Wireshark, Network Miner, NFdump, GREP, Crowdstrike Falcon, CarbonBlack Response, Tanium, F-Response and PLASO/Log2Timeline.
- One or more of the following CERTS; GCFA, GCFE, GREM, GCIH, CHFI, ECIH, CREST Registered Intrusion Analyst
If this position appeals to you, send your CV to #########
If this is not what you are looking for, I am still happy to recieve your CV or arrange a chat to see how I can help you.
Furthermore, feel free to connect with me, and also share this JD around your network and get in touch if any of your friends are interested.
All the best & good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
Posted 42 days ago