Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of new, better and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
Do you have experience working as an Office Administrator in a fast-paced working environment?
If the answer is yes, we are currently recruiting for a Group Office Administrator to join our head office Executive Administration team in Barlborough
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As our ideal Group Office Administrator, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience within a similar fast paced administration role. To be considered for this role you must also possess:
- Extensive knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Your New Role
Joining the Avant Team as our Group Office Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative services to a number of key stakeholders in the business; supporting their day to day activities, ensuring that work is accurately, promptly and effectively carried out.
Key duties and requirements
- Arranging meetings on behalf of key stakeholders with regions and suppliers when requested
- Collating receipts for monthly expenses against credit card statements
- Printing and filing invoices and raising Purchase Orders
- To attend, take and transcribe weekly Team Meetings
- Ad-hoc diary management and scheduling for new starters
- Checking of Project reports and sense-checking details for weekly meetings
- Booking company cars in for service, tyres and any other maintenance as an when required and organising a hire car if necessary
- General day to day administration duties
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Company performance related bonus + benefits.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Group Office Administrator and be part of something Extraordinary!
Avant Homes – Good.Better.Different
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 31 days ago