£30000 - £40000 Per Annum
An electrical and electronic systems engineering company has a requirement for a Junior Battery Engineer. The Candidate must have automotive industry experience and a broad understanding of automotive industry requirements and standards. The company are looking for a hands-on engineer, to work with our customer.
Commutable from: Solihull, Rugby, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Redditch, Birmingham
Salary: £ 30,000 - £ 40,000 p.a.
The Junior Battery Engineer will:
- Develop and execute appropriate system level verification and validation plans.
- Work alongside design engineers, suppliers, and build technicians to realise prototype hardware.
- Support product sourcing, purchasing, and selection as required by the design process.
- Participate in technical reviews of product designs, requirements, and specifications.
- Projects may include automotive and electric vehicle systems, powertrain and stationary energy storage.
The Junior Battery Engineer will have:
- An engineering degree.
- A sound understanding of engineering, physics, and applied mathematics.
- Experience in automotive or other relevant battery system design, development and validation.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Rachel Barton by applying online.
Posted 19 days ago