Account Manager (Field)
Swindon, Gloucestershire, England
£30k - 35k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Account Manager (Field)
South / South West region
Our client is one of the biggest names in the healthcare sector and they are looking for an experienced and energetic Account Manager to join their expanding team. You'll be working on a world-renowned brand helping explain benefits to clients and give training where required. This role is ideal for a real people person who is at ease building and maintaining relationships at all levels. If you have a track record of building trusted relationships with key clients and are looking for the next stage in your career read on!
- Ensure all customers are up to date on product and activity
- Understand each Account's current performance
- Construct mutually agreed development plans with each Account
- Regularly review all business performance on transitions
- Use tools, support programs and promotions to help ECPs grow
- Deliver CET training where necessary
- Ensure that product knowledge is maintained
- Review customers changing needs and feedback as appropriate
- Bring to the attention of the business hazards, risks, concerns and accidents
- Comply with any local PPE requirements
- Ensure visitors / contractors / external providers meet relevant environmental procedures while on site
- A-level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- D/O qualification or optical retail experience
- Successful selling and negotiating experience
- Good influencing skills both inside and outside of the business
- The ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Able to effectively analyse and interpret data
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Computer literate and happy to learn new skills
- Selling and negotiating techniques
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on#########
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Posted 90 days ago