Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disabilities)
£27373.50 - £34066.50 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disabilities) to work in Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £27,373.50 £34,066.50 per annum.
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder.
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress.
- At a more senior level, youll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- UK Nursing experience
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of selfmotivation and a flexible approach our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patientcentred care and to valuesbased and evidencebased practice.
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development.
- Sign on bonus £1500 Welcome to Priory either a sign on bonus or an evoucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum; Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves). If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves).
- Payment into the pension scheme.
- CPD top up.
- Donation to a charity of their choice.
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 35 days ago