Restorative Justice Worker
South East London, London
£28152 - £33120 per annum
My client at a Southeast London local Authority is looking to employ a Restorative Justice Worker on a permanent basis for its Youth Offending Service. The service is multiagency and coordinates to deliver all youth justice services for children and young people aged 1017 years, who have been referred by police or Courts.
Requirements for the role;
- Hold a relevant youth justice and restorative practice qualification.
- Experience working with children and families.
- Ideally you will also have direct experience of delivering RJ conferences.
- Salary up to £33,120 a year.
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement.
- Opportunities for flexible working.
- Staff Benefit Scheme Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
For further information, please contact Kirsty on#########
Posted 37 days ago