Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £19500 per annum
Are you a target driven Sales person? We are currently recruiting for an Appointment Setter to work for our client based in South Manchester. This is a permanent vacancy with an excellent salary and benefits package paying a basic salary of GBP19,500 per annum with a realistic OTE of GBP25,000. The role requires someone who can work at least one weekend per month and commit to working on a shift pattern of six days on three days off.
About the role:
- The role is to make appointments for people to have a face to face consultation for beauty and surgical enhancements
- You will be setting appointments, converting enquiries into quality appointments.
- No cold calling all warms leads passed website and thirdparty websites or company brochures
- It is a target driven environment.
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls to potential customers, building rapport and empathy. Attending monthly 121s, having weekly catch ups. You will be targeted on appointments attended
Essential Experience and Skills
- The salary for this role is paying a basic salary of GBP19,500 OTE GBP25,000, plus benefits of on the job training offered with NVQ.
- Non surgical discounts immediately available. Surgical discounts available after 1 year of service up to 40%
- After 6 month probation period achieved you will be provided with a uniform
- Prospects progression to Team Manager, possible progression into Customer Service Manager or could also move over into working in the clinic to a face to face consultation role.
- The hours of work are on a shift basis 6 days on 3 days off working between 8.30am 9pm Monday Thursday, 8.30am 7.00pm Friday
- Free Parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 6 days ago