£60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits + bonus
Your new company
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner will be working with a top twenty national IFA, based in central Birmingham. They have established teams of Financial Planners and Investment Managers in each region of the country, along with very strong professional connections with law firms and accountancy practices. They have a clear strategy for growth through acquisition. An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join one of their top performing teams in the West Midlands. You will be joining a team of experienced Financial Planners who provide an award-winning service, retaining and working with high net worth clients.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will inherit a client bank with approximately 120 clients. The first year will be retaining and developing relationships and building a partnership with their existing professional connections (law and accountancy firms)
- You will manage your own diary and have the option to work from home or one of their regional offices in the West Midlands
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, ambitious and experienced Financial Planner, who enjoys working with high net worth clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Your previous experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have an appetite to work with high net worth clients, retaining relationships and developing new business
- You will be either chartered or working towards chartership
What you'll get in return
- You'll be offered a competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,000, plus bonus and a benefits package. You will have the backing of a national brand and be joining a firm who have a clear strategy for growth with a vast amount of professional connections.
Posted 21 days ago