Customer Assistant counters
Permanent (Part time)
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It’s your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.Benefits Package- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.- Childcare Vouchers- Share Schemes- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 106 days ago