See Job Spec
Do you want to work with a world renowned brand?
In order to achieve our goals, we simply need to find a team of highly capable and engaged people. Above all, its a can do, helpful, confident and compassionate attitude which we seek most, sprinkled with a good sense of fun. After that, providing the job specific skills training for each role becomes the easy part.
If your attitude and outlook on life sounds like it fits with ours, then were keen to find out some more about you.
Based at the companys soon to be newly refurbished modern dealership with brand new facilities, our Motorrad department will house a state of the art showroom and workshop where our Motorcycle Technicians and Sales Executives are at the heart of a fast paced and busy environment.
This is a key support role in ensuring that our new and used Motorcycles are prepared to the highest standards ready to be presented to our customers.
- To ensure that the very high standards of preparation essential to all of our Motorcycles are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the security of all Motorcycles passing through the preparation department is maintained at all times i.e. bikes are locked, all keys are tagged and locked away in the key cupboard.
- To ensure that all vehicles are prepared in a timely manner to meet required deadlines for delivery, demonstrations, etc.
- To ensure that all demonstrator models are kept in a condition acceptable for demonstrations.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of the vehicle display is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of showroom display vehicles is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the vehicle preparation area is kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times, and equipment as supplied is maintained at a specific and recommended time schedules.
- To ensure that any damage (e.g. scratches, dents etc., caused to the vehicles, or noted on vehicles, is reported to a Sales Manager immediately.
- To carry out a full inspection of new vehicle delivered, complete required checklist, tag keys and inform sales administration of all arrivals and any subsequent damage as reported and documented.
- To conduct oneself in a manner appropriate to promote the professional image of the Dealership at all times, whether on or off the premises.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained and report any customer complaints.
- Adhere to all company security procedures.
- To ensure all QMA quality processes and standards are maintained.
Motorcycle Valeter Valeter Valet Motorcycle Technicians QMA
- A polite and helpful manner.
- Good attention to detail and effective time management.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- A polite and helpful manner and a willingness to deal with internal and external customer needs effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
Posted 27 days ago